Pharmacy Name: William Murray Pharmacy
Contact Name: John Currie
Contact Telephone: 07780685636
Are you passionate about providing pharmacy services? Keen to play a crucial part in looking after the health and wellbeing of a whole community?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic 2nd pharmacist to fill a part-time position in our pharmacy in Dumfries. Working in a supportive business that is at the heart of the community, paperwork and managerial responsibilities will be minimal – giving you the freedom to focus the services we provide, as well as the processes and procedures that we follow to ensure patient safety is maintained.
About the role
- Modern working environment
- Great opportunity to engage with a tight-knit community
- Working with a well-established team
- Lots of face-to-face contact with the people you will be looking after
- Two to three days weekly and one or two Saturdays a month
- Pension contribution
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent supporting staff
- Applications from recently qualified Pharmacists welcomed
- Back up to the lead Pharmacist
- Delivering our NHS and private pharmacy services to our high standards – and with a smile!
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services.
- Ensuring that patient safety is our number one concern – this will include the writing and updating of SOPs, engaging in quality improvement activities and monitoring key safety indicators
- The ongoing training and development of the pharmacy team
Applicants will be/have:
- The necessary clinical skills to deliver community pharmacy services
- A positive attitude to service delivery
- Approachable, excellent listener with strong communications skills
- Leadership qualities
- Experience of working successfully as part of a team
- Personal interest in quality improvement
- A professional manner
- Ability to manage clinical risk effectively
- Decision-making skills