- Pharmacist, Boots Pharmacy, Isle of Skye
Pharmacist, Isle of Skye Portree
Job reference: 59813BR
Pharmacy Name: Boots Pharmacy
Contact Name: Ian Lowton
Contact Telephone: 07584481378
A fantastic opportunity has become available for qualified Pharmacists to join our workforce in Scotland.
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
- Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team.
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, and caring character and true desire to help others feel good.
In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology.
For this location, we can offer an enhanced, bespoke reward package to suit your personal circumstances. There are options for support with accommodation costs or a location premium so why not give us a call to discuss what would be important to you?