- Pharmacy Assistant, Leslie Chemist, Glasgow
Pharmacy Assistant, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Job reference: Pharmacy Assistant
Pharmacy Name: Leslie Chemist
Contact Name: Michael Doherty
Leslie Chemist is an independent pharmacy in Cambuslang, Glasgow. It is a well respected part of the community and is looking to expand its staff.
As a key employee within the Pharmacy you will provide first class customer service whilst driving sales under the supervision of the Dispensers and Pharmacy Manager. You will ensure smooth running of the Pharmacy ensuring customers are served promptly and professionally, stock is managed appropriately and general housekeeping is conducted within the store.
- Your main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure a professional service is delivered at all times to our customers
- Ordering, reordering and sourcing products for customers
- Problem solve with enquiries
- Check off stock against invoices when received into the shop
- Cash up at the end of the working day
- Check dates on stock and rotate stock where required
- Clean shelves, hoover and mop the store
- Follow reasonable management instruction when requested to do so
- This list isn't exhaustive and there is also scope for training as a dispenser if the shop requires after the probationary period.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Retail 1 year (Required)