- Second Pharmacist, M Farren Pharmacy, Lanark
Second Pharmacist, Douglas, Lanark, ML11 0PX
Job reference: Douglas_2P_1CPS
Pharmacy Name: M Farren Pharmacy
Contact Name: Elinor Wilkinson
Contact Telephone: 01877 339181
We are looking for a Second Pharmacist to work in a number of our branches across Scotland.
Your primary role will be to provide support to the Pharmacist Manager in our busy, community driven Pharmacy in Douglas, your contracted hours will be for a minimum of 21 hours per week.
There will also be the opportunity to work as an occasional second Pharmacist in a number of our other branches.
- You must be able to demonstrate your commitment to community Pharmacy by:
- Providing the highest level of care to the community
- Developing and implementing services
- Working with other health care professionals
- You should be able to work under instruction from your Manager, as well as independently as a RP.
- You should be keen to continue developing your skill-set as a professional and be able to share your knowledge with your team.
- You should be aware of, and able to work to, the highest standards of the profession.
- You will need a full driving licence and your own transport.
- A one year fixed term contract, with potential for continuation of the role after this period.
- Four weeks holiday plus public holidays (pro-rata).
- GPhC fees are reimbursed (pro-rata).
- Salary dependant on experience.
To be part of this enthusiastic and committed team please submit your CV and a covering letter to: Elinor Wilkinson at – email@example.com quoting Job Ref: Douglas_2P_CPS