Pharmacy Name: Gordons Chemists
- Stock maintenance
- Merchandising products
- Awareness of customer needs and provide exceptional customer service
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers
- Assisting the Pharmacist with dispensary related tasks
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Good numeracy and accuracy skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Flexibility to work in local Gordons Chemists branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Currently studying Pharmacy / undertaking degree in Pharmacy
- Previous pharmacy experience
- 6 Months experience in a similar retail environment demonstrating selling skills
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
This position involves working as and when required, Monday to Sunday as per shop rota.
Gordons Chemists, 105 High Street, Musselburgh EH21 7DA.
If you are unsuccessful or not shortlisted for interview you will receive correspondence by email. If an email address is not provided then correspondence will be by post.
Please complete the application form and return to:
12-14 Mitchell Way,
Or email email@example.com