- Dispensary Assistant, Gordons Chemists, Glasgow
Dispensary Assistant, Glasgow
Pharmacy Name: Gordons Chemists
Position: Dispensary Assistant with Sales duties (Full Time / Permanent)
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Stock maintenance
- Retail duties as and when required
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- 1 years relevant dispensary experience
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills
- Good understanding of professional services
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification and/or
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Location: Gordons Chemists, 16 Douglas Street, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, G62 6PB.
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 5 days per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
Go to https://www.gordonsdirect.com/careers
Closing Date: 14th June 2019