Pharmacy Name: Gordons Chemists
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Delivery and collection of prescriptions when required
- Stock maintenance
- Retail duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Good understanding of professional services
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
- Full, UK driving license and have own vehicle.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Gordons Chemists, Helensburgh 52A Sinclair Street, Dunbartonshire G84 8TQ.
This position is Part Time and Permanent, working 24 hours / 3 days per week as per shop rota.
Go to https://www.gordonsdirect.com/careers and fill in an application form.