Pharmacy Name: Gordons Chemists
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Stock maintenance
- Retail duties
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- 1 years relevant dispensary experience
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills
- Good understanding of professional services
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification and/or
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Location: Gordons Chemists, 52A Sinclair Street, Helensburgh G84 8TQ
This position is Full Time and Permanent, working 40 hours / 5 days per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota.
Closing Date: Friday 7th February 2020
Complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org