Pharmacy Name: Right Medicine Pharmacy
Are you ready to join a company who are committed to your development as a newly qualified Pharmacist, or even a return to practice Pharmacist? Read on…
Right Medicine Pharmacy have 27 branches across Scotland and we are looking to expand our team across all areas. The contract can be for a year or if you prefer we can also look at offering a permanent position in some locations.
The primary aim is to develop your potential as a pharmacist/pharmacist manager as a progression from your pre-registration year. Areas of focus will include:
- Working on professional and managerial skills alongside the early years team (made up of both pharmacists and Head Office), with full support available.
- Working to fulfil the pharmacy contract, including with various PGDs/healthboard specific projects.
- Helping to engage patients in NHS services and providing excellent patient care through these, such as eMAS/CMS.
- Working as both RP and second pharmacist, and engaging with other team members to make the most of different opportunities for training (both staff and personal).
- Engaging in external visits, and having the opportunity to influence what these may be (eg local clinics, Community Pharmacy Scotland, visits to other Right Medicine stores which operate different services).
- Progressing through your first year qualified, with support through the revalidation process.
- Engaging with local GP practises to see how the pharmacy can support them/vice versa.
- Being supported by a mini-mentor,and being able to feed back about any difficulties that are being encountered.
- Being involved with store preparation for inspections, and helping staff to understand how these may operate.
- Attending Head Office support days with other early years pharmacists for opportunities to reflect, support each other, identify areas of best practise, and focus more on leadership roles.
- Working alongside mini-mentor or another regular pharmacist, to consider implementation of a new service/development of a current service, which will help to benefit the local community.
- Support with out of hours care, through either contact with NHS 24 or local out of hours team.
- Providing exceptional service to all users of Right Medicine Pharmacies.
Full Time (40hrs per week )
Own car essential due to travel around your area.
Very competitive salary with additional benefits available.
Interested? Drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short covering letter as to why you would like to work with us