Job reference: Charteris_07/2019_CPS
Pharmacy Name: Charteris Pharmacy
Contact Name: E Wilkinson
Contact Telephone: 01877 339181
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time Pharmacist Manager to work in a community-focused Pharmacy in the vibrant town of Kilsyth.
We are looking for a Pharmacist Manager who genuinely wants to work with their local community; this will entail:
- Actively supporting their customers and community
- Working with fellow health professionals and growing relationships with them
- Leading and working with their team to develop the role of the Pharmacy within the community
- Developing and implementing existing services as well as looking for opportunities to expand them
To do so we are looking for a Pharmacist Manager who:
- Has experience and knowledge of how a Pharmacist Manager can lead their team and develop their Pharmacy
- Is self-motivated and proactive about seeking opportunities to develop their Pharmacy and their team
- Is aware of the commercial realities of Pharmacy and able to work with them to develop the role of the Pharmacy within the community
We offer our team members a supportive, trusting environment in which to work and develop along with a competitive salary based on experience.
To be part of this enthusiastic and committed team please submit your CV and a covering letter to: Elinor Wilkinson at – firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref: Charteris_07/2019_CPS