Job reference: Enquiries to Brian Johnston.
Pharmacy Name: Brian Johnston Pharmacy
Contact Name: Brian Johnston
Contact Telephone: 01592721007
Are you passionate about providing pharmacy services? Keen to play a crucial part in looking after the health and wellbeing of a whole community?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic pharmacist to fill a full-time position in our Cardenden pharmacy. Working in a supportive family business that has been at the heart of the community for 35 years, paperwork and managerial responsibilities will be minimal – giving you the freedom to focus on developing your team and the services we provide, as well as the processes and procedures that we follow to ensure patient safety is maintained.
About the role
- Modern working environment
- Great opportunity to engage with a tight-knit community
- Working with a well-established team
- Lots of face-to-face contact with the people you will be looking after
- 39 hours per week, with half days Wednesday and Saturday
- Guaranteed 1 hour lunch break – pharmacy closes.
- 30 days’ annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount available
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Applications from recently qualified Pharmacists welcomed
- Delivering our NHS and private pharmacy services to our high standards – and with a smile!
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services.
- Ensuring that patient safety is our number one concern – this will include the writing and updating of SOPs, engaging in quality improvement activities and monitoring key safety indicators
- The ongoing training and development of the pharmacy team
Applicants will be/have:
- The necessary clinical skills to deliver community pharmacy services
- A positive attitude to service delivery
- Approachable, excellent listener with strong communications skills
- Leadership qualities
- Experience of working successfully as part of a team
- Personal interest in quality improvement
- A professional manner
- Ability to manage clinical risk effectively
- Decision-making skills