- Pharmacist Manager, Mallaig Village Pharmacy, Mallaig
Full-Time Pharmacist Manager, Mallaig
Job reference: Mallaig_2019_CPS
Pharmacy Name: Mallaig Village Pharmacy
Contact Name: Elinor Wilkinson
Contact Telephone: 01236823262
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional full time Pharmacist Manager to work in a progressive, community-focused Pharmacy in the vibrant seaside town of Mallaig.
We are looking for a Pharmacist Manager who genuinely wants to work with their local community; this will entail:
- Actively supporting their patients and community
- Working closely with fellow health professionals and growing relationships with them to support their patients
- Leading and working with their team to develop the role of the Pharmacy within the community
- Developing and implementing existing services as well as looking for opportunities to expand them.
To do so we are looking for a Pharmacist Manager who either:
- Has experience and knowledge of how a Pharmacist Manager can lead their team and develop their Pharmacy
- Is starting their career in Pharmacy, but has the confidence and vision, to be able to deal with the challenges of being a new Manager whilst under the guidance of an experienced Senior Team.
Our Managers must be:
- Self-motivated and proactive about seeking opportunities to develop their Pharmacy and their team and their own skills
- Aware of the commercial realities of Pharmacy and able to work with them to develop the role of the Pharmacy within the community.
We offer our team members a supportive, trusting environment in which to work and develop along with a competitive salary based on experience. To be part of this enthusiastic and committed team please submit your CV and a covering letter to: Elinor Wilkinson at – firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref: Mallaig_2019_CPS