Pharmacy Name: William Murray Pharmacy
Contact Name: John Currie
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist who is looking for a new opportunity in the beautiful Queen of the South, Dumfries.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, easy access to the Solway Firth beaches, and several Championship golf courses, the town has a vibrant nightlife and arts scene, with good theatres, pubs, clubs and restaurants. Additionally, you can be in Carlisle in less than an hour and rail links to Edinburgh and Glasgow are speedy! There is something for everyone in this part of the country.
So let’s tell you a bit about the pharmacy and what your role would involve
- The pharmacy has a busy NHS Prescription business and participates in all national and local services, so there is lots of opportunity to deliver great patient and pharmaceutical care to our patients.
- We have a great team of experienced staff (three full time and five part time) who will support you and ensure your time is free to spend with our patients
- You will have the opportunity to work with our experienced manager, John Lawson, and full encouragement will be offered to progress through both the Foundation Programme, if applicable for you, and also to gain your Independent Prescribing qualification to work as a Pharmacist IP in the pharmacy
What do we need from you?
- You need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council – applications from provisional registrants are welcome.
What are the benefits
- We offer a competitive salary, a pension and private health insurance.
- Five weeks holiday each year.
- Your working hours will be – 9-5.30, five days a week, with alternate Saturdays off
Sound like it is for you? Want to know more? We would love to hear from you. Our contact details are above.